Company: PIXELVINE CREATIVE
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Become part of a stellar team of specialists where your
individual talents are valued and your skills can thrive.
But you have to love coffee. That's important.As a Lead Developer /
Designer, you will produce creative, comprehensive layouts and
designs for deliverables requiring strong conceptualization of
ideas. You will execute and manage design projects from concept
through production and delivery, effectively prioritize work,
balancing multiple priorities simultaneously, establish timelines
and estimates.Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in web design
- Proven customer service experience working with clients
- Solid understanding of web languages including HTML, CSS and
- Experience with WordPress CMS is a plusAs an Operations Support
Specialist / Designer your day will consist of working in support /
updates to existing client projects as defined from our helpdesk
system. You will also be involved with new projects in web design
and content development.Job Requirements
- Available to work 40 hours per week
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- A proven track record in customer service is a must with an
ability to manage multiple support tasks at onceOperations Support
Specialist / DesignerPlease complete this form to submit your
application and resume.
- Name * First Last
- Address Street Address City State / Province / Region ZIP /
- Email Address *
- Contact Phone Number *
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Position applying for:
- Tell us a little about yourself:
- Tell us why you believe you are qualified for this position:
Drop files here or Accepted file types: pdf, jpg, gif, png, Max.
file size: 64 MB, Max. files: 4.
Keywords: PIXELVINE CREATIVE, Freeport , Lead Developer/Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Freeport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!