The LPN Nursing Supervisor assures client satisfaction and
optimizes company growth through timely and appropriate responses
to client requests; monitors and coordinates non-clinical
* Responds to customer questions concerning service.
* Completes inquiry and intake forms for all service
* Selects appropriate staff for all cases, in conjunction with
the Clinical Manager.
* Notifies Clinical Manager and RN Field Supervisor of new cases
and/or changes in patient status on a timely basis.
* Documents all patient related conversations, including reason
for discharge, on all private pay professional service.
* Monitors performance of staff to ensure delivery of service as
agreed upon with client and compliance with all corporate policies,
state regulations and accrediting body standards.
* Evaluates the clinical performance of staff. Consults with
Clinical Manager regarding appropriate disciplinary action as
* Identifies and resolves issues which affect service delivery
through regular, on-going communication with Field Supervisors, and
private pay patients and clinical management staff.
* Submits required documents to ensure that staff are paid
accurately and clients are billed accurately.
* Participates as required in developing and implementing
procedures which maximize operational efficiencies.
* Participates in special projects related to the private pay
* Participates in the Quality Assurance program as directed by
the Assistant Director.
* Ensures schedules are updated on a timely basis. Ensures
accuracy is maintained.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education: LPN licensure.
Experience: Two (2) years related work experience which includes
distributing work assignments preferably in a health care or social
service setting. Supervision of office and/or field staff
preferred. Must possess the following:
* excellent customer service and organizational skills
* excellent problem-solving abilities
* ability to write clearly
* excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills