3rd shift Operations Lead- Freeport Flagship Store
Posted on: April 3, 2021
3rd shift Operations Lead- Freeport Flagship Store Freeport, ME
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to
helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us.
Because on the inside we're all outsiders. And if it's outside,
we're all in. L.L.Bean is currently searching for a 3rd shift
Operations Lead. Hours of operations will be 10:00pm-6:30am.
Position Purpose: Primary business owner of the stock room and cash
wrap; oversees all functional areas including shipment receiving
and processing, returns processing, transfer activity, and omni
operations. Drives productivity standards of the team and coaches
for maximum efficiency and performance. Has total store
responsibilities including metric achievement, talent development,
and leader on duty functions.
Responsibilities: BOH/Service Hub Operations
- Maintains a clean, organized, and efficient stock room while
adhering to operating standards and safety requirements.
- Adheres to all loss prevention policies and procedures
inspecting the back of house and sales floor space for
- Is an active participant in health and safety by following all
safety policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or
at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe
- Models safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are
reduced to acceptable levels ensuring safety remains a top
- Maintains the cash office per policy ensuring proper
signatures, accurate reconciliation, and general organization is
- Ensure the service hub is fully stocked, free of clutter, and
- Accountable for cashier execution and efficiency with a focus
on service delivery
- Manages inbound freight processing per SOP and productivity
guidelines completing all shipments within 24 hours of
- Works in collaboration with other leaders to replenish sales
floor stock and push replenishment truck product to the floor.
- Oversees and manages the return processes following standard
operating practices by assigning the proper quality codes
- Executes store to store/store to warehouse transfers in a
- Execute all aspects of omni channel business including FES
orders, phone call management, and RIO's are completed per
- Leads the operation reps/service hub team in daily tasks
- Prepares & communicates daily task responsibilities to staff.
Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development
of the team
- Supports and trains associates, communicating standards and
processes, company policies and procedures
- Recommends adjustment to staffing levels/schedules to meet work
- Address and respond to employee issues/conflicts related to day
to day operations within defined parameters in accordance with
company policies and procedures under direction of supervisor.
- Provides in the moment input, feedback, and coaching. If
performance concerns exist, hands off to store management for
performance management process
- Aids in the achievement of all financial measures as well as
area specific metrics.
- Key holder as required serving as a potential opener/closer for
- Acts as a Leader on Duty Drive sales and service engagement by
coaching Reps for improvement in the moment
- May assist in the interviewing process and provide input into
- Contributes to Peak planning preparation and readiness.--
- Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and
development of the team
- Expense management ownership ensuring proper use of resources
and adherence to budgetary guidelines with a focus on payroll
management. Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is
responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace.
Employees are expected to be active participants in health and
safety by following all safety policies and procedures, reporting
unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and
conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are
also expected to model safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure
that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Education Level: 2-Year Associates Degree
Years of Experience: 2+
Skills and Qualifications:
- Store operations background
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication
- Systems knowledge and exposure a plus (POS, Word, Excel) If you
care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel
good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing
even better, with programs and perks designed to support your
health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life
balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because,
when it comes to the outside-we're all in. Visit llbeancareers.com
to learn more. Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter
where we come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value
individual differences and encourage our co-workers to be
themselves - because the uniqueness of each individual makes
L.L.Bean better. Posted 2 Days Ago Full time JR4294 About Us Over a
century ago, company founder Leon Leonwood Bean set out to make a
boot to keep hunters' feet warm and dry. Today, we continue to
follow the trail he blazed, adding new paths to help more people
discover the outdoors, whether it's the thrill of sea kayaking, the
quiet of early morning fishing or the vigor of a challenging climb.
Of course, we remain true to L.L.'s core values, and are committed
to quality, service, and putting the outside, inside everything we
make. So join us, adventure awaits--- Being outside brings out the
best in us, no matter where we come from or what we believe. At
L.L.Bean, we value individual differences and encourage our
co-workers to be themselves - because the uniqueness of each
individual makes L.L.Bean better.
Keywords: L.L.Bean, Freeport , 3rd shift Operations Lead- Freeport Flagship Store, Other , Freeport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!