Company: The Salvation Army Eastern Territory
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Complete all cleaning assignments as given by the supervisor in
a timely and orderly fashion, following instructions and using the
- Report any facility problems to the Supervisor
- Complete any spreadsheets as asked to show work done.
- Responsible for sharing information with the Corps Commanding
Officer, all matters are of mutual concern.
- Use correct supplies and equipment for the right surfaces,
becoming knowledgeable in this area.
- Conduct all work and relationship at work in a professional
manner, adhering to The Salvation Army Employee Manual.
- Fulfill any other tasks that may be assigned on as-needed bases
requested by the Commanding Officer.
- Be willing and available to work special events as
- Responsible for opening and closing the building when
- In Food Services, follows guidelines for that area and fulfills
tasks as asked, accepting any duties assigned.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and safe environment for the
program participants and staff.
- Duties include floor maintenance, garbage removal, cleaning of
bathrooms, windows, offices, snow removal, and multiple other
- Valid Driver's License
- Responsible, respectful, positive role model, and must be able
to follow instructions.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in facility management or
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Keywords: The Salvation Army Eastern Territory, Freeport , Custodian (Part-Time), Other , Freeport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...